Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hey guys, just wishing you all a Happy New Year. Updates have been slow due to holiday plans and trips! But I promise there'll be more pictures and updates coming your way soon. In the mean time, enjoy these set of photos that I took previously.

 The treasures of my 2013 hunt.
 Fitting wheels and spectra flame color. Just awesome.
 599XX $uper Thunt. A rare addition in my collection. Super grateful that I have it. The best part? I got the carded $uper for free. Long story short, my friend claims that I'm a more serious collector, hence he gave it to me. Can't be any more grateful! Bought this uncarded version for RM25. Not a bad deal either!

 The Vantage is always a nice casting to me. So to get this loosed one at Rm5 is quite the bargain!

 Photogenic car.
 JUST LOOK AT THIS THING! BEAUTIFUL!

 Matte black fenders & hood, exposed oil cooler, Watanabe inspired wheels, simple grey base paint and this baby just tops the list in the desired JDM list.

 I'll admit, the matte blue Veyron does not look all that good compared to the first edition but still, it's a Veyron and it is definitely worth keeping. The interior is actually quite pretty and accurate.

 Side profile ain't too shabby!

 Perhaps I should swap wheels for this baby.

 Photoshopped, of course.

 Hot damn!

 Maserati Quattroporte! A nice sedan casting and has been out for quite some time already.

My loose AE86 collection! Being a JDM fan, the AE86 is like the holy grail. 

Happy New Year, and do stay tuned guys.

1 comment: