Thursday, October 17, 2013

Quickie haul update

Hey there guys, welcome back. Today I acquired two AE86 from a fellow dealer. Pretty happy with the purchase! :)

Now all I need is the inverted color of this casting. I already have the uncarded, so the carded one will make a good collection. :)

Also recently purchased, a pop culture series "Archie". I have been a long time fan of Archie comics so when Mattel decided to release the Archie line up, I can't help but collect it. It is just so nice! The illustration + the tampo of the characters on the car make it so appealing! Reserved a "Sweet Streets" & "Super Van" from a dealer, lucky me. The other 3 I'm still considering to buy/not to buy though, because these 3 out of the line up is already enough to satisfy me :) 



I can't wait to get my hands on the other 2 reserved Pop Culture Archie castings.

Meanwhile, on my car's dashboard..


Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment