Monday, September 30, 2013

Skyline collection so far

Just a preview of my current Skyline collection. I've to say, they're slowly building up the way I want it to. I mean, I already acquired the Boulevard Hakosuka, which is one of top must-have's in  my Skyline collection. Plus, the ZAMAC R34 which looks absolutely kick ass! My next target is the "Flying Customs" Skyline Kenmeri. It's boxy design and vintage color really renders it a must have for Skyline collectors such as myself.

Enjoy!

 Hakosuka & Kenmeri, the favorites :)

 Ferrari collection so far. (More uncarded ones but not displayed here)
 Lamborghini collection (Excluding uncarded)

The law. $uper Charger. Loving the red rims.

These little fellas race while I'm asleep. On my desktop apparently.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment