Saturday, May 4, 2013

Some new hauls and the BIG one.

Hello welcome back to Little Rolling Wonders :) Hope you guys enjoy my posts so far! This is just a short update on some of the hauls that I've purchased lately! Allow me to show you :

I've always wanted the white 350z! It looks really good. Bought the trio at MPH and naturally I'm satisfied because these 3 is in my list of desired collections.

 The $uper 599xx that I've finally took delivery from my friend. Thanks mate! Thanks for the red CGT, yellow Italia, and the ZL1's :) Really appreciate it.

 RMZ City Audi R8

 RMZ City BMW F10 M5


I have to say, I'm extremely happy with the RMZ City hauls especially the BMW F10 M5. It looks AMAZING! Not forgetting the R8 as well, the engine details is simply staggering. The proportions and the 3d wheels really appeals to me and it's only Rm7! Cheaper than Hotwheels!

 Parcel arrived! My 4th Nissan Skyline GTR R34.

Naturally, i uncarded my 4th Skyline. I couldn't hold it in any longer, i just had to take pictures of it. Get ready for the BIG one.

Enjoy! :




Still admiring this beauty. Shall take more pictures of it soon. Till then, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment