Saturday, May 11, 2013

Epic.

 The moment that we've all been waiting for. Finally, I've uncarded my Boulevard series Porsche 993 GT2! It looks absolutely INCREDIBLE! The wide body just enhances so much stance and they even use fitting rims and color for it as per the actual car! The diecast itself is amazing, the color is amazing, the height of the car is accurate. Overall I'm extremely satisfied with this haul. The spoiler is such a killer if you look at the pictures below. I've kept my eye on this Porsche ever since it's release announcement and I'm just grateful that I own one. With that said, please enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoy taking them. :)
 Never been THIS satisfied with a haul lately and this one just tops the list for now. Do leave comments about anything you'd like to see in the upcoming posts or any comments regarding the pictures! Don't hesitate! 

Besides that, this casting is actually inspired (or exact replica) by the actual RWB vehicle. A tuning company that I admire to bits because of it's unique styling and tuning for older generation Porsche's. Do check out "Nakai-san", he is the founder of RWB (Rauh Welt Begriff) and his works are just AMAZING. He is one of the reasons why I bought this. Refer to picture below :


Pretty cool isn't it? However, there's even more insane RWB creations and I highly recommend you to check it out.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment