Friday, March 22, 2013

A first for everyone

Welcome back folks. Today i had the pleasure to attend a weekly gathering hosted in Citta Mall. Members would gather at McDonalds at Citta Mall at approximately 10pm. Me and my buddy was already there during 9pm to grab food before the gathering starts. I had little expectations of the gathering in terms of what i could learn and possibly buy there. To my surprise, i actually had fun meeting different people. People that i know online and some completely unrecognized people. Sales, what can i say about the sales? It's just bonkers. When the dealers lay out the stocks, everyone just swarm into that spot like piranhas. Literally. I found a few good gem at a great price. Hauled : AE86, 64' Corvetter $uper, and a HW Garage 250 GTO in a fantastic color. I really could not hold back for rubber wheels and it was selling at a great price too; so i HAD to get em'. Pictures for now, to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment